For the Cookies:
1 Cup of Flour
1 Cup of Ground Oats
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2/3 Cup of Solid Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup of Oil of Choice
1 Flax “egg” or normal egg for vegetarian option
1/2 Vanilla Bean
1/2 cup of Cacao Nibs (optional)
For the Praline:
100gr. Raw Dark Chocolate (we use 70% Plain Dark)
2 TBSP Coconut Cream
50gr. Maple Syrup
50gr. Organic Peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- In a food processor mix the flour, oats, vanilla and baking powder.
- In a bowl prepare the flax “egg” or whisk a normal egg
- In another bowl place the solid coconut oil and drizzle some oil with it, I used bran rice oil. Mix it well with a fork until its a creamy texture.
- Add your “egg” little by little into the bowl with oils.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, half way through start to do it by hand as its easier to kneed the cookie dough. Once ready add the cacao nibs if you fancy giveing them a crunchy texture.
- Form the cookies and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180°C
For the Praline:
- In a double boiler on a low heat mix the raw chocolate and the coconut cream together until melted and well mixed.
- Add the peanut butter and maple syrup, continue to mix well.
- Leave to cool to room temperature for 30 minutes, feel free to pop it in the fridge for 10 mins if your short on time.
- Assemble the linzers by stacking cookie, praline x3. Finish off with a generous layer of raw chocolate-peanut butter praline, top off with raw cacao nibs and goji berries, out top with a superfood of choice!
Enjoy this amazing cookie treat, Its truly next level! If you love this recipe as we do then please share it on FB or any other social media!
Thanks for the support guys!